Skip to main content

Applications for 141st Trooper Recruit School are no longer being accepted at this time.

Who is eligible for Lateral Entry?

Two years or more of full-time experience as a Michigan Commission on Law Enforcement Standards (MCOLES) licensed officer in good standing

Additional Steps for Out-of-State Applicants

Find Your New Path

Join The MSP Today